Freelance opportunity for C# Developer.
SACBC AIDS Office requires 20 hours per month of your time and skills. The following skills are essential:
- C# development
- PostgreSQL database administration
- SQL VB.net
- XMLShort description of duties:
- Maintain and adapt Child Data System in Postgre databases
- Complete requested reporter indicator and program issues
- Ensure that additional enhancements as required are incorporated into the existing ChildData System
- Ensure continual compatibility with existing operating software – Windows 7, and futureoperating software – Windows 10.
- Ensue that additional component is correctly configured on all laptops at site (in the field)level and assist with operation of the system at site level through remote support.
- Ensure necessary reports to meet requirements of the Primary Donor and SACBC AIDS Office
- Provide telephone and onsite support re service related issues or ‘bug’ fixers within 24 hours
- Cover user support system maintenance issues and development of requestedenhancements to the system within the budgeted numbers of hours. (Most general systemsupport can be carried out remotely).
- Document all changes, amendments and enhancements for the SACBC AIDS OfficeGood interpersonal skills and willingness to spend some time at our offices in Pretoria CBD to familiarize yourself with our systems are crucial.Please send a CV including skills and information on your experience with Postgre SQL, SQL VBnet, and XML to Marelize Jooste (email@example.com) by 17 March 2016.